Alman İstihbaratı: İŞİD Batıda Büyük Terör Saldırılarında Bulunabilir!

ctm0925targetingoil281732640x360Alman haber portalı Spiegel, Alman dış istihbarat servisi BND’nin “IŞİD’in cihatçı milislerinin Batı ülkelerinde, kamuoyunda büyük etki yaratabilecek büyük bir terör saldırısı düzenleyebileceği” uyarısında bulunduğunu yazdı.
Bilgiyi BND içinde terör stratejilerine ilişkin yapılan analize dayandıran haber portalı, BND’nin “İslamcıların uluslararası koalisyonu Suriye ve Irak’a kara birlikleri göndermeye zorlayacak türden bir saldırı denemesinde bulunabileceğini” tahmin ettiğini belirtiyor.
Söz konusu analizde, IŞİD’in şiddet eylemlerine başlamasınan bu yana internet üzerinden yaydığı propaganda mesajlarında, IŞİD ve cihatçıların uluslararası karşıtları arasındaki “bir final savaşı”ndan söz edildiğinin yer aldığı ifade ediliyor.
Ayrıca IŞİD’in eylül ayından beri uluslararası koalisyona katılan ülkelere karşı saldırı düzenlenmesi çağrısında bulunduğuna da dikkat çekiliyor.

• 대구출장 Reply

24 January 2021 at 19:53

Right here is the right webpage for everyone who wants to understand this topic. You understand so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I actually would want to횜HaHa). You certainly put a brand new spin on a topic that has been discussed for many years. Wonderful stuff, just excellent!

• 울산출장 Reply

25 January 2021 at 14:01

An impressive share! I’ve just forwarded this onto a co-worker who has been doing a little homework on this. And he actually bought me breakfast due to the fact that I discovered it for him… lol. So let me reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to discuss this topic here on your website.

• SF Examiner CBD Lube Reply

05 February 2021 at 04:24

What an remarkable way of considering points.

• instagram takipci hilesi Reply

07 February 2021 at 22:59

Instagram insan yoğunluğunun en iyi olduğu harika platformlardan biri olarak kendisini öne çıkarmaktadır. Bu güzel platformda elverişli miktarlarda takipçilere sahip olmak her yönden daha fazla tanınmaya ve popülerleşmeye olanak sağlar.

• laweekly.com Reply

09 February 2021 at 22:46

Your way of addressin this subject is both terrific as well as motivating.

• childrens bedding Reply

13 February 2021 at 21:51

I was able to find good information from your blog posts.

• kids curtains Reply

14 February 2021 at 12:00

I’m impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a blog that’s equally
    educative and interesting, and let me tell you, you’ve hit the nail
    on the head. The issue is an issue that not enough men and
    women are speaking intelligently about. I’m very happy
    that I came across this in my hunt for something regarding this.

• 소액결제 현금화 Reply

20 February 2021 at 18:00

This is the perfect blog for anyone who wishes to find out about this topic. You understand a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually will need to횜HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a subject which has been written about for a long time. Excellent stuff, just great!

• 정읍출장안마 Reply

20 February 2021 at 20:44

Hi there! This post couldn챠t be written much better! Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept preaching about this. I am going to send this information to him. Fairly certain he will have a great read. Thanks for sharing!

• 군산출장안마 Reply

21 February 2021 at 01:18

This is a good tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere. Short but very accurate information횜 Thank you for sharing this one. A must read article!

• semenax vs volume Reply

23 February 2021 at 14:26

It’s a pity you don’t have a donate button! I’d without a doubt donate to this brilliant blog! I guess for now i’ll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will share this site with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

• anma Reply

27 February 2021 at 10:24

Having read this I believed it was really enlightening. I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this short article together. I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!

• zortilo nrel Reply

07 March 2021 at 18:53

I keep listening to the newscast talk about getting boundless online grant applications so I have been looking around for the finest site to get one. Could you tell me please, where could i find some?

• IMVU Hack Online Reply

08 March 2021 at 07:00

You are able to easily run the game hack online from your PC, iOS or Android device without spending any actual amount of money and generate your countless resources in just a couple of minutes. Running our game hack tool from any device is very simple. You can run it from Windows, Mac, Android or iOS, and acquire your resources without spending any single dollar or cent.

• 정보이용료 후기 Reply

08 March 2021 at 22:39

This blog was… how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something which helped me. Cheers!

• 문화상품권 현금 Reply

08 March 2021 at 23:19

I챠m amazed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that챠s both educative and engaging, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head. The problem is something which too few men and women are speaking intelligently about. I’m very happy I found this in my hunt for something relating to this.

• Foster care Reply

09 March 2021 at 17:20

Interesting blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your theme. Cheers

• wordscapes hack tool Reply

10 March 2021 at 18:50

Today our team is proud to say that we’ve finally produced the most effective game hack that will certainly allow you to obtain indefinite resources at zero cost. Our hack is certainly the excellent solution for you and we are quite certain in that!

• Just Dance Now Hack Reply

13 March 2021 at 23:11

Today we are excited to declare that we’ve finally produced the very best game hack that can allow you to obtain unlimited resources without cost. We are certain that our game hack is the ideal solution for you.!

• FR Legends Hack Reply

14 March 2021 at 19:42

Today our team is very pleased to say that we’ve finally produced the most effective game hack that will certainly help you to obtain endless resources free of charge. Our hack is definitely the excellent solution for you and we are pretty certain in that!

• https://www.laweekly.com/5-best-cbd-oil-companies-to-buy-from-in-2019/ Reply

14 March 2021 at 20:04

Just bookmarked this article as I have found it fairly practical.

• Roblox Cheat Reply

19 March 2021 at 04:33

Do you need to use the first game hack apk tool now completely for free? Get unique online cheat for endless resources, with no human verification needed! By making use of our 100 working game cheat you will conquest the game easy! click on the link.

• TownShip Hack Reply

21 March 2021 at 06:10

Are you need to run our brand-new game hack apk tool today totally cost-free? Get special online cheat for millions resources, without human verification needed! By utilizing our 100 functioning game cheat you will certainly conquest the game easy! follow the link.

• Roblox Hack Reply

23 March 2021 at 21:08

Are you want to run the new game hack apk tool now completely for free? Get best online cheat for infinite resources, without human verification required! By utilizing our 100 functioning game cheat you are going to win the game with ease! follow the link.