Beklenmedik Yan Etkiler Görüldü Ebola Aşısı Denemeleri Durduruldu

140829-canada-experimental-ebola-1229_dd6660a87dd62fd7048a3b9c2514db0dBatı Afrika’da 6 binden fazla kişinin ölümüne neden olan Ebola virüsüne karşı geliştirilme aşamasında olan aşının denemelerinin durdurulduğu açıklandı.

Ebola aşısının test edildiği hastaneden yapılan açıklamada, aşıyla ilgili gönüllü kişiler üzerinde İsviçre’de devam eden denemelerin tedbir amaçlı durdurulduğu ifade edildi.
Aşının beklenmedik yan etkilerinin görüldüğü, bu nedenle deneme çalışmalarının askıya alındığı bildirildi.

Yetkililerin aşının denendiği dört kişiden el ve ayaklarında eklem ağrısı şikayeti aldıkları belirtildi. Aşının testlerine ocak ayında Cenevre kentinde tekrar başlanacağı bildirildi. Kanada’da üretilen Ebola aşısı denenmesi için kasım ayında 59 kişi gönüllü olmuştu.

• Ken Aben Reply

24 January 2021 at 21:29

you may have an excellent blog right here! would you prefer to make some invite posts on my blog?

• 출장안마 Reply

26 January 2021 at 10:27

Howdy! This post couldn챠t be written much better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept preaching about this. I most certainly will forward this information to him. Pretty sure he’ll have a good read. I appreciate you for sharing!

• zortilo nrel Reply

27 January 2021 at 15:47

You made some clear points there. I did a search on the issue and found most guys will consent with your website.

• Raye Mikulak Reply

27 January 2021 at 15:58

Thank you, I’ve just been looking for information about this topic for ages and yours is the best I’ve discovered so far. But, what about the bottom line? Are you sure about the source?

• am pm plumbing Reply

28 January 2021 at 12:50

Quite easily, the article is in reality the sweetest on this laudable topic. I agree with your conclusions and definitely will eagerly look forward to your approaching updates. Simply just saying thanks will certainly not simply just be sufficient, for the outstanding lucidity in your writing. I can right away grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Good work and much success in your business efforts!

• gas plumber Reply

28 January 2021 at 14:35

Well done! I thank you your contribution to this matter. It has been useful. my blog: exercise to reduce tummy

• under sink plumbing Reply

28 January 2021 at 15:00

Thanks, are you looking for real estate in Sanford, FL? Learn where the deals are, get REO lists and find houses for sale in Lake Mary.

• Willetta Stickley Reply

29 January 2021 at 03:27

Wonderful post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Bless you!

• heatilator constitution Berkley, MI check that Reply

29 January 2021 at 09:17

Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

• mendota gas inserts Madison Heights, MI imp source Reply

30 January 2021 at 04:19

I enjoy you because of all of the work on this blog. My mum loves carrying out research and it’s easy to understand why. Many of us hear all relating to the powerful tactic you render advantageous thoughts via the web blog and even encourage response from some other people on that topic then our simple princess is always studying a lot of things. Take pleasure in the rest of the year. You have been performing a dazzling job.

• visio 2016 professional Reply

30 January 2021 at 19:51

Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

• ms visio 2016 Reply

31 January 2021 at 12:51

I appreciate, cause I found exactly what I was looking for. You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

• septic tank services Reply

01 February 2021 at 14:56

Hi this is a nifty site that you have, thanks for sharing it with the human race