Büyük Skandal Ortaya Çıktı Bakan Rus Büyükelçi İle Buluşmuş

Trump’ın bakanı da Rus büyükelçiyle buluşmuş!
Adalet Bakanı Sessions’ın Washington Büyükelçisi Kislyak ile kampanya döneminde iki kez görüşmesi ABD’yi sarstı.

Başkan Trump’ın Ulusal Güvenlik Danışmanı Flynn, Rus Büyükelçi ile konuşmasını uzun süre inkar etmiş ancak Şubat ayı ortasında istifa etmek zorunda kalmıştı.

ABD Adalet Bakanı Jeff Sessions’ın, seçimlerden önce Rusya’nın Washington Büyükelçisi Sergey Kislyak ile iki kez buluştuğu ortaya çıktı. Uluslararası medyanın ‘acil’ koduyla duyurduğu habere göre, Sessions Kislyak’ı Eylül 2016’da Senato’daki ofisinde ağırladı. Söz konusu dönemde, ABD istihbarat örgütleri Rusya’nın seçimlere müdahale edip etmediğini araştırıyordu.

• 울산출장안마 Reply

25 January 2021 at 01:44

I’m excited to discover this site. I want to to thank you for ones time due to this wonderful read!! I definitely savored every part of it and i also have you book marked to check out new information in your site.

• 대구출장마사지 Reply

25 January 2021 at 06:52

This is a good tip especially to those new to the blogosphere. Short but very precise information횜 Many thanks for sharing this one. A must read post!

• Portia Reply

30 January 2021 at 17:05

My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on numerous websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform. I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

• Click Site Reply

30 January 2021 at 21:04

Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any tips?

• septic tank services Reply

01 February 2021 at 14:38

Hi this is a nifty website that you have, thanks for sharing it with the human race

• Nickie Reply

01 February 2021 at 20:36

Hi I am so happy I found your webpage, I really found you by error, while I was browsing on Bing for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a remarkable post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I dont have time to read it all at the moment but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.

• Hellen Reply

02 February 2021 at 00:38

Awesome site you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics discussed in this article? I’d really like to be a part of community where I can get comments from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

• twitter Reply

03 February 2021 at 07:43

Everyone loves what you guys are up too. This sort of clever work and reporting! Keep up the very good works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to our blogroll.

• generic thyroid medicine Reply

15 February 2021 at 08:06

Thanks for your concepts. One thing we’ve noticed is banks along with financial institutions are aware of the spending practices of consumers while also understand that most of the people max out there their real credit cards around the getaways. They properly take advantage of this specific fact and then start flooding ones inbox in addition to snail-mail box having hundreds of no interest APR credit cards offers shortly after the holiday season concludes. Knowing that for anyone who is like 98% in the American general public, you’ll soar at the possible opportunity to consolidate consumer credit card debt and switch balances towards 0 interest rate credit cards. mllkjmn https://thyroidmedi.com – drugs used for thyroid problems

• home remedy for stomach pain Reply

16 February 2021 at 19:35

Thanks for your thoughts. One thing I’ve got noticed is the fact banks in addition to financial institutions understand the spending behaviors of consumers and understand that most people max out their credit cards around the holidays. They wisely take advantage of this fact and start flooding your inbox and snail-mail box with hundreds of 0 APR credit card offers soon after the holiday season ends. Knowing that if you are like 98% of the American public, you’ll jump at the chance to consolidate credit card debt and transfer balances to 0 APR credit cards. aaaaaaa https://pancreasmedi.com – buy stomach pain drugs