CNN Öyle Bir Haber Yaptı ki “Eğer Trump Öldürülürse Yerine…”

Donald Trump’ın Beyaz Saray’daki görevini devralacağı gün CNN’in yaptığı bir haber eleştiri konusu oldu.

Seçim kampanyasından bu yana Trump’ın hedefindeki medya kuruluşlarından biri olan CNN’de yayınlanan haberde, yemin töreninin yapılacağı gün Trump’ın başına birşey gelirse Beyaz Saray’daki görevi Obama’nın kabinesinden bir ismin alacağını belirtti.

Sosyal medyada hızla haber eleştiri konusu olurken, birçok kullanıcı CNN’i ‘sorumsuz gazetecilik’ yapmakla suçladı.

Donald Trump ve ailesi ile ilgili istihbarat örgütlerinin alarm seviyesini yükselttiği ve güvenlik önlemlerini arttırdığı biliniyor.

Güçlü bir muhalefetle karşı karşıya olan ABD’nin seçilmiş başkanına karşı birçok ölüm tehdidi olduğu bilgisi medyaya yansırken, geçtiğimiz günlerde Florida’da yemin töreninde Trump’a suikast düzenleyeceğini söyleyen bir adam gözaltına alınmış, yapılan incelemeler sonucunda bu kişi Hillary Clinton’ın bir aile dostu çıkmıştı.

Başkan seçildikten sonra başlıca medya kuruluşlarıyla arasındaki buzları eritemeyen Trump, yaptığı ilk basın toplantısında CNN temsilcisine söz vermemiş ve CNN’i uydurma haber makinesi olarak tanımlamıştı.

• Carol Jackson Reply

22 November 2019 at 22:00

Just wanna remark on few general things, The website style is perfect, the subject matter is rattling great : D.

• bbw Reply

01 January 2020 at 04:36

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally,
    it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You definitely know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving
    us something enlightening to read?

• butt Reply

01 January 2020 at 04:56

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter
    to be actually something that I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I
    am looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

• slut Reply

01 January 2020 at 05:12

Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to look it over.

I’m definitely loving the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!

Terrific blog and amazing design and style.

• Amusement Rides for Sale Reply

09 January 2020 at 08:15

Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am a blogger,
    and I was curious about your situation; we have
    created some nice procedures and we are looking to swap strategies with others,
    be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.

• frolep rotrem Reply

09 March 2020 at 20:16

Hello! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m definitely happy I found it and I’ll be book-marking and checking back frequently!

• smore traiolit Reply

15 April 2020 at 20:06

Spot on with this write-up, I really suppose this web site wants much more consideration. I’ll probably be once more to learn rather more, thanks for that info.

• purtier placenta Reply

26 June 2020 at 06:33

I like what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and reporting!

Keep up the excellent works guys I’ve added you guys to blogroll.

Feel free to visit my web page – purtier placenta

• grolyrtolemcs Reply

02 July 2020 at 03:59

I precisely needed to thank you so much all over again. I am not sure what I might have created in the absence of the type of tips shared by you relating to this concern. It seemed to be a real scary concern in my circumstances, however , encountering a new skilled fashion you managed it made me to jump over contentment. I’m thankful for your advice and then expect you really know what a great job you’re carrying out instructing people thru your webpage. I’m certain you haven’t met all of us.

• Jon Montante Reply

07 November 2020 at 19:11

Whether you wish to totally free on your own coming from the individual as well as financial regulations of work or you only intend to enhance your compensation with some added investing amount of money, working with yourself or starting as well as expanding a company has actually never been actually simpler– and also there’s never ever been actually a better choice of jobs to select from. What is actually not to like concerning functioning coming from house? No commute, complete home kitchen resources, and also perhaps even the ability to function in your jammies. Right here are some terrific organization opportunities that will certainly permit you to function coming from the comfort of property: Those with a respectable performance history in setting up or even helping to develop businesses possess easily-transferable abilities they can easily make use of to generate income coming from home. As an alternative, you can additionally provide (and also charge additional for) in-person examinations, either going out to go to clients on their territory, or having them involve your home office (although you must possibly obtain changed out of those PJs initially). Childcare is actually and always will be actually vital to numerous families, as well as daycare facilities do not happen economical. Various other skills, coming from teaching languages to music to assisting along with reading or even creating, are all easy to develop into services– and also they may be moderately rewarding as well as extremely worthwhile, also. What you can easily bill are going to rely on your experience, place, as well as vocation you are actually teaching; only do not expect to create your millions by doing this. Like child care, look after the senior is actually a crucial solution that is going to consistently reside in need. What is actually even more, those that need it commonly carry out far better when capable to remain in their own properties rather of moving in to helped residing. While particular aspects of treatment demand health care certifications, helping clients along with day-to-day tasks like buying, cleaning, as well as cooking do certainly not. Precisely what this involves will vary coming from work to job, but expect to primarily be actually dishing up premium dishes to teams of close friends as well as family members at dinner gatherings. Just consider that you could need to work with waitstaff to serve meals and also beverages and also take care of attendees. The gig economic climate isn’t for every person, however, for the appropriate person, driving for Uber or Lyft are actually fantastic ways to make a little cash. Have you ever seen a furniture on Craigslist that possesses possible if someone would certainly just provide it a little bit of TLC? If you are actually specifically helpful, you might head to emporium and also garage purchases, grab things at small cost, refurbish all of them, and also transform all of them around for a higher rate. If you have an excellent eye, you can look for valuables, peculiarities, and even more. Public auction internet sites like eBay can easily link you along with a broad reader trying to find your things. Proms, wedding events, and other special affairs compel individuals to look their greatest. You may become an individual stylist and also possess people involve your property center, or you can create house phone calls or even job on-location. Much like at home childcare, animal sitting is actually a field that you may utilize right into to create additional cash. Many folks wish the comfort knowing that someone sympathizes their hair child, ensuring they fit and secure while they are actually gone. Sites including treatment. com assistance place possible clients facing dog caretakers in their city. You can easily note your room totally free, and Airbnb does all the hefty lifting for you, creating it simple to bring in as well as multitude travelers. You can demand what you really want, and also Airbnb even secures you along with building damages as well as mishap insurance policy. On the internet company opportunities additionally afford you all the perks of working from home, but even better, most of them permit you to work coming from absolutely anywhere (which has never been actually simpler or even more enjoyable, with the help of the ever-growing coworking field). » Among the significant adjustments to ‘exactly how our company work’ over the previous years is the gigantic work schedule toward cost-free firm, i. e. freelancing, consulting, or operating solopreneur-types of organizations,» he states. «While many more mature laborers were actually taught to work at surveillance in the kind of a permanent job, that is actually no more the only way to earn a living. You can consult or even freelance in a variety of regions from copywriting to advertising and marketing tactic, or operate your very own ecommerce company coming from your home.» He additionally encourages that despite which road you select, the brilliant way to «get away» your full time work is actually to start making this switch while you are actually still operating. » It took 2. 5 years to create up the business enough to maintain a residing income, and also I went full-time in 2012. I am actually residing proof if you desire to manage solo, you may do it with the correct service model, an audio leave approach, and also a great deal of challenging work.» Desire a way to begin generating cash in moments? Sites like Upwork, Consultant, and also Folks Every Hour allow you to carry out just that. » Craigslist has a whole segment dedicated to Gigs you can easily participate in to create added cash,» claims Carl Sednaoui, Supervisor of Advertising at MailCharts. Simply keep in mind that these jobs may not be scalable. What they are, nevertheless, is a wonderful method to make a little additional spending money through delegating your skill-sets on your personal terms. It is actually additionally properly worth considering some audio assistance from Foundr’s Jeremy Noronha. «Go where your customers are, certainly not where your competition is actually,» he suggests. «Lots of freelancers who get going usually tend to hang around in the on the web communities along with their peers and also not their prospective customers. The very best way to build and also create the correct partnerships is to offer value in each the locations your optimal clients invest their opportunity.» Some skill-sets are actually much more in need than others.

• Hermila Werk Reply

09 November 2020 at 17:14

You have really have made a good effort. Thanks for this amazing site.