“Turkish President Requested to Join the Customs Union”

kazzzzzzzzzzThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, has introduced two proposals at the current meeting of the Supreme Eurasian Economic Council in Minsk, Belarus, Vestnik Kavkaza reports.

Nazarbayev made a statement in which he proposed to dissolve the Eurasian Economic Union and extend the Customs Union by accepting Turkey as a member.

He explained that Turkish President Abdullah Gul had spoken to him with a request to join the Customs Union.

Armenia completed technical talks on a “deep and comprehensive free-trade agreement” (DCFTA) with the EU in July and was set to sign the deal at a summit with the EU in late November. In addition to a free-trade deal, Armenia has been working towards the signing of an “association agreement” with the EU; a framework agreement on co-operation that is seen as a first step towards political integration with the EU.

However, after a Sept. 3 meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Armenian President Serzh Sarkisian announced that Armenia is ready to join the Customs Union, with further plans to be involved in the formation of the Eurasian Economic Union. Putin supported the initiative, vowing procedural assistance to Armenia.

Swedish Foreign Minister Carl Bildt described Armenia’s move as a “U-turn” in relations with the European Union. “Seems as if Armenia will break talks on free trade agreement with EU and integrate with Russia instead,” he said in a public Twitter post.

Linas Linkevicius, the Foreign Minister of Lithuania, which holds the rotating EU presidency, said Armenia “has blocked its chances of signing a free trade deal with the European Union by choosing to join the Russia-led union.” “We respect any choice of countries but they cannot enter both organizations at the same time because of different tariff requirements,” he said.

However, Armenian leadership continues expressing its intention to expand ties with the EU, without contradicting Armenia’s CU membership.

“Armenia will take part in the upcoming Eastern Partnership Summit in Vilnius and is ready to sign the Association Agreement,” President Serzh Sarkisian said at an October 2 PACE session.

“No Armenia-EU document is being readied to be signed at a Vilnius summit,” the spokesperson of the EU Commissioner Stefan Fule said. “We’re trying to find routes for further cooperation with Armenia, based on existing achievements,” Peter Stano said.

• Mac Hillary Reply

23 November 2019 at 12:45

Hi, I do believeI do think this is an excellentthis is a great blogwebsiteweb sitesite. I stumbledupon it 😉 I willI am going toI’m going toI may come backreturnrevisit once againyet again since Isince i have bookmarkedbook markedbook-markedsaved as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the bestis the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to helpguide other peopleothers.

• Numbers Faines Reply

25 November 2019 at 19:51

GreatWonderfulFantasticMagnificentExcellent goods from you, man. I’veI have understand your stuff previous to and you’reyou are just tooextremely greatwonderfulfantasticmagnificentexcellent. I reallyactually like what you’veyou have acquired here, reallycertainly like what you’reyou are statingsaying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertainingenjoyable and you still take care ofcare for to keep it smartsensiblewise. I cantcan notcan’t wait to read far moremuch more from you. This is actuallyreally a terrificgreatwonderfultremendous websitesiteweb site.

• Dorian Pomberg Reply

26 November 2019 at 07:31

GreatWonderfulFantasticMagnificentExcellent siteweb sitewebsite. A lot ofLots ofPlenty of usefulhelpful informationinfo here. I’mI am sending it to somea fewseveral palsbuddiesfriends ans alsoadditionally sharing in delicious. And of courseobviouslynaturallycertainly, thank youthanks for youron yourin yourto your effortsweat!

• Jeffry Labreck Reply

26 November 2019 at 20:50

No matter ifWhen some one searches for his requirednecessaryessentialvital thing, sothustherefore he/she wantsneedsdesireswishes to be available that in detail, sothustherefore that thing is maintained over here.

• Santana Barak Reply

02 December 2019 at 09:04

I alwaysall the timeevery time used to readstudy articlepostpiece of writingparagraph in news papers but now as I am a user of internetwebnet sothustherefore from now I am using net for articlespostsarticles or reviewscontent, thanks to web.

• Kenyetta Havir Reply

03 December 2019 at 20:23

HiWhat’s upHi thereHello everyone, it’s my first visitgo to seepay a visitpay a quick visit at this websiteweb sitesiteweb page, and articlepostpiece of writingparagraph is reallyactuallyin facttrulygenuinely fruitful fordesigned forin favor ofin support of me, keep up posting suchthesethese types of articlespostsarticles or reviewscontent.

• Rosalind Dennies Reply

30 December 2019 at 22:19

Spot on with this write-up, I really suppose this web site needs much more consideration. I’ll in all probability be once more to read way more, thanks for that info.

• Jenniffer Buttke Reply

23 January 2020 at 07:12

My brother suggestedrecommended I might like this blogwebsiteweb site. He was totallyentirely right. This post actuallytruly made my day. You cann’tcan not imagine justsimply how much time I had spent for this informationinfo! Thanks!

• verthilertva Reply

29 February 2020 at 23:00

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation however I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It sort of feels too complicated and very extensive for me. I’m taking a look forward in your next put up, I will attempt to get the hang of it!

• Virgilio Urbach Reply

08 April 2020 at 14:43

I loveI really likeI enjoyI likeEveryone loves what you guys areare usuallytend to be up too. This sort ofThis type ofSuchThis kind of clever work and exposurecoveragereporting! Keep up the superbterrificvery goodgreatgoodawesomefantasticexcellentamazingwonderful works guys I’ve incorporatedaddedincluded you guys to myourmy personalmy own blogroll.

• Larraine Cywinski Reply

22 April 2020 at 22:31

AwesomeTremendousRemarkableAmazing thingsissues here. I’mI am very satisfiedgladhappy to peerto seeto look your articlepost. Thank youThanks so mucha lot and I’mI am taking a looklookinghaving a look forwardahead to touchcontact you. Will you pleasekindly drop me a maile-mail?

• HGC7N2X3SKQY Corona Новости www.yandex.ru Reply

20 June 2020 at 03:07

HGC7N2X3SKQY Corona Новости http://www.yandex.ru

• lesbian oral sex gif Reply

28 June 2020 at 16:04

Thank you for your blog article.Really looking forward to read more. Really Great.

• jffhjdjjrrf: www.yandex.ru Reply