Ruslar Tatile Para Harcamaya Hazır mı?

Mayıs tatili ile birlikte Rusya vatandaşlarının deniz tatili için “sıcak denizlere” akını beklenirken, yapılan bir araştırma “tatil arzusu yüksek olsa da, ayrılan bütçenin hayli düşük olduğunu” gözler önüne seriyor… Halkın yüzde 28’i yurt dışı tatil turlarına 40 bin rublenin üzerinde para harcamaya hazır değil.

Rusya Tur Operatörleri Birliği’nin internet sitesinde yayımlanan araştırmaya göre, yüzde 16’lık kesimin tatil bütçesi 40 ile 60 bin ruble arasında. Tatile 60 ile 100 bin ruble para ayırmaya hazır olanların oranı sadece yüzde 3.

Dinlenmek için 100 bin rubleyi gözden çıkaranların oranı neredeyse sıfır. Gelirin daha yüksek olduğu Kuzey Batı Federal Okrugu’nda yaşayanlar arasında ise bu oran yüzde 2.

Tatile çıkarken tur operatörlerinin hizmetlerinden faydalanmak isteyenlerin oranı yüzde 70.

Yüzde 30’luk bir kesim ise tatil yaparken bağımsız davranmayı terih ediyor

• 대구출장안마 Reply

25 January 2021 at 08:13

Everything is very open with a precise description of the issues. It was truly informative. Your site is useful. Thanks for sharing!

• 울산출장마사지 Reply

25 January 2021 at 10:46

It챠s difficult to find well-informed people on this topic, but you seem like you know what you챠re talking about! Thanks

• real wood burning fireplace Hazel Park, MI have a peek at this site Reply

25 January 2021 at 22:52

Have you ever thought about writing an ebook or guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog based upon on the same information you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my readers would value your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail.

• big tex gas logs Sterling Heights, MI Get More Info Reply

27 January 2021 at 14:54

Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new to everything. Do you have any recommendations for newbie blog writers? I’d genuinely appreciate it.

• Cornelius Ellingboe Reply

28 January 2021 at 01:55

best gifts for cat loversThis is a great travel mug. The 18 Oz option fits in my cup holder, the handle makes it easy to carry when I have a million things in my hands, and it isn’t bulky. I travel a lot and almost every barista has made a comment about how great of a mug it is and I’d agree.

• bathroom sink plumbing Reply

28 January 2021 at 15:21

Gucci Handbags I just read your article, i recently found it on bing, important read, i’ll sure be coming back to this page again.

• rooter plumbing Reply

28 January 2021 at 16:51

I impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that both educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you’ve got hit the nail on the head. Your thought is outstanding; the issue is something that not sufficient people are speaking intelligently about. I’m very pleased that I stumbled throughout this in my seek for one thing regarding this.

• zortilonrel Reply

08 February 2021 at 04:02

Thanks, I’ve just been searching for info approximately this topic for a long time and yours is the greatest I have found out till now. However, what concerning the bottom line? Are you positive concerning the source?