Turkey İssued Licence to İmport Kurdish Northern Iraq Gas

AC61E85D-9BA4-4270-A0A4-B0CD11E4CA4D_mw1024_n_sTurkey’s energy watchdog has issued its first licence to import natural gas from northern Iraq to a Turkish company, paving the way for increased energy imports from Iraqi Kurdistan.

Istanbul-based Siyahkalem Engineering Construction Industry and Trade was issued a licence, valid for 26 years, to import natural gas from northern Iraq, energy officials said.

Imports are set to start next year.

The company will start importing 700 million cubic metres of natural gas in 2014 and will aim to increase the amount to 3.2 billion cubic metres annually by 2033, an energy official said, citing plans submitted by the company.”

• DC final mile delivery Reply

25 January 2021 at 00:27

I liked up to you’ll receive carried out right here. The cartoon is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an edginess over that you would like be delivering the following. in poor health undoubtedly come further earlier again since exactly the same nearly a lot frequently within case you defend this increase.

• instagram beğeni satın al Reply

25 January 2021 at 00:36

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do some research on this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more clear from this post. I am very glad to see such wonderful information being shared freely out there.

• 우리카지노 Reply

25 January 2021 at 06:28

Article writing is also a excitement, if you be acquainted with then you can write if not it is complicated to write.|

• Baltimore final mile delivery Reply

25 January 2021 at 16:49

I like what you guys are up also. Such intelligent work and reporting! Carry on the excellent works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my website :).

• hotel jogja Reply

26 January 2021 at 12:11

Hello, Neat post. There’s a problem along with your website in internet explorer, might check this? IE still is the marketplace chief and a good section of other people will omit your excellent writing due to this problem.

• Mario game Reply

26 January 2021 at 21:45

Wow! This could be one particular of the most helpful blogs We’ve ever arrive across on this subject. Actually Great. I am also a specialist in this topic so I can understand your effort.