Turkish PM: Trump, did not Dare to Call Erdoğan!

Speaking in Parliamentary Assembly, Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım responded to CHP leader Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu who pointed out that US President Donald Trump did not call President Tayyip Erdoğan for opinion exchange on Jerusalem: “Trump could not even dare to call Erdoğan” he said.

Binali Yıldırım: ” President and our goverment for days trying to move the conscience of the world. Mr. Putin is not a coincidence that he is in Turkey today. On Wednesday, the Islamic Cooperation  Summit is taking place in Istanbul. The matter is very serious. The Palestinian people, who have been paying for peace for years, are never alone in the face of this unjust, unlawful and arrogant decision, “Yıldırım continued, President Trump,  did not call. Because the opinion of our President is certain. Trump did not even dare to call him because he knew it. “

• Isaac Springer Reply

22 November 2019 at 20:50

I every time used to study piece of writing in news papers but now as I am a user of internet thus from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.

• Hannah Jackson Reply

26 November 2019 at 16:45

Hi there this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

• frolep rotrem Reply

09 March 2020 at 18:21

It is truly a nice and useful piece of information. I?¦m satisfied that you shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

• smoretraiolit Reply

13 April 2020 at 18:25

Some truly nice and useful info on this web site, besides I conceive the style and design contains good features.

• Shameka Vansyckle Reply

28 May 2020 at 09:51

You are my inhalation, I own few blogs and very sporadically run out from to brand : (.

• grolyrto lemcs Reply

02 July 2020 at 10:43

Great paintings! That is the kind of information that are meant to be shared around the internet. Disgrace on the seek engines for no longer positioning this put up higher! Come on over and discuss with my site . Thank you =)

• Arthur Irle Reply

06 October 2020 at 22:40

A little over an hour to the west by car is the rock fortress, Sigiriya. Sometimes referred to as the “Eighth Wonder of the World,” this ancient vbbbbbbbbbolcanic formation that soars over 200 meters (656 feet) high was developed into a palace fortress in the latter half of the 5th century. Another UNESCO World Heritage site, Sigiriya is one of the most-visited landmarks in Sri Lanka.https://www.betting33.com