Turkish Pop Icon Tarkan Marries Fan

tttIconic Turkish pop singer Tarkan married one of his fans, Pınar Dilek, on April 30, his publicist has announced.
The marriage ceremony took place in the garden of the 43-year-old singer’s home in Istanbul, a statement from PRO Iletisim, a Turkish PR agency, said.

The wedding reception will be held in the coming days, the statement added.

According to media reports, Dilek, 30, was born in Germany – as was Tarkan – and the two have been together for the past five years.

Tarkan’s debut album “Yine Sensiz” (Without You Again) was released in 1992 and sold over 700,000 units in Turkey, according to his official website.

The World Music Award-winning Turkish pop singer has been known for the use of romantic themes in his work and has been dubbed the “Prince of Pop” by the media.

• verthil ertva Reply

01 March 2020 at 00:22

I’m impressed, I need to say. Really not often do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you’ve gotten hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the difficulty is one thing that not enough persons are speaking intelligently about. I’m very happy that I stumbled across this in my seek for something referring to this.

• Marcus Deguire Reply

24 March 2020 at 15:43

An fascinating discussion is price comment. I feel that it is best to write more on this matter, it won’t be a taboo topic however typically persons are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers

• stock market crash today Reply

31 March 2020 at 22:02

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say excellent blog!

• stock market crashes chart Reply

01 April 2020 at 00:01

It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

• Mechanical Investing definition Reply

01 April 2020 at 02:19

I’m not sure exactly why but this web site is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I’ll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

• bearish vs bullish stocks Reply

01 April 2020 at 04:10

Hello my friend! I wish to say that this article is amazing, nice written and include almost all important infos. I’d like to see more posts like this.

• sanctuary cities Reply

01 April 2020 at 06:25

Good – I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs as well as related info ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, web site theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Nice task..

• source Reply

08 June 2020 at 21:21

There is definately a great deal to learn about this topic. I love all of the points you’ve made.

• grolyrto lemcs Reply

03 July 2020 at 03:14

I have been surfing on-line greater than 3 hours these days, yet I by no means discovered any interesting article like yours. It is beautiful price sufficient for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the internet will likely be much more helpful than ever before.

• Grady Cutrera Reply

07 November 2020 at 16:09

i’m fine good work abilify goodrx coupons “China is likely to overtake the United States (as an oilimporter), and Russia has to stake its claim in China,” saidAndrey Polishchuk, analyst at Raiffeisenbank in Moscow, sayingsome oil flows to Europe would be redirected eastward.

• Donald Pettway Reply

09 November 2020 at 05:06

Its such as you learn my mind! You appear to grasp a lotapproximately this, such as you wrote the ebook in it or something.I think that you simply can do with a few p.c.to pressure the message house a bit, however instead of that, thisis excellent blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.Visit my webpage – click here