Turkish President Erdoğan: Gülen’s Ambitions Go Beyond Turkey’s Borders

erdoğanTurkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan announced his plans and actions to clean Turkey of all Gülenists and their influence,.

“The government will take the necessary steps to completely clean up the army of the Gülen terrorist group that attempted to carry out the coup. We want to build an army that protects its people not kills them, and we will take necessary procedures to clean the army properly,” said Erdogan in an interview with Al Jazeera

Erdoğan described the failed coup attempt as an earthquake and affirmed that his current job is to prevent any aftershocks. He commended the Turkish people who confronted the putschists on the streets, saying “The Turkish people are more powerful than a weapon and no one can conquer them.”

He pointed out that Gülen’s ambitions go beyond Turkey’s borders, saying they want to expand their influence to countries in Africa but warned they should be treated as a terrorist group.

“Gülen will pay the price for his crime sooner or later. Mercy to the oppressor is a betrayal to the oppressed one,” Erdogan said.

Erdoğan hopes that the US will listen to Turkey’s demand and extradite Gulen. “The coup attempt made me more determined to fight Gulen’s group and I hope that the US understands our demand to surrender Gülen to be brought to trial in Turkey,” he said.

Responding to accusations that he is trying to establish an authoritarian system in Turkey, Erdoğan declared, “I am not an authoritarian or a dictator. I do not accept the use of a right that was not given by the Turkish people. If the people decide to change the system to a presidential one, I will accept it and will use my authorities as set out in the constitution.”

He criticized western countries, saying they have not firmly denounced the coup, and called on them to stop criticizing Turkey’s actions against the putschists.

“Turkey should not be criticized for what we have been to doing to protect its democracy. Those criticizing us over that are not honest people,” Erdoğan said.

He addressed Amnesty International directly after the human rights advocacy group published reports of alleged abuse and torture of detainees in the wake of the coup. Erdğgan told the organization, “know your place and be honest. Your silence against the coup is unforgivable.”

• Resume Advice Reply

30 January 2021 at 07:40

Please let me know if ʏou’re looking for a article writer for
    your weblog. You have some really good articles and I feel I wouⅼd be a good asset.
    If you evеr want tо take sߋme of the load off, I’d love tto write ѕome aгtіcles for your blog in exchange for
    a link back to mine. Plеаse blast me an e-mɑіl if intereѕted.
    Regardѕ!

Also visit my blog post :: Resume Advice

• kidney medications for sale Reply

17 February 2021 at 13:24

As a Newbie, I am permanently browsing online for articles that can benefit me. Thank you

• asthma medications inhalers Reply

22 February 2021 at 19:16

You got a very excellent website, Glad I detected it through google. https://asthmamedi.com asthma medications inhalers

• how to treat dementia Reply

23 February 2021 at 04:46

I am always searching online for articles that can help me. Thank you! https://dementiamedi.com how to treat dementia

• best prescription drugs for hiv Reply

23 February 2021 at 15:41

I am constantly looking online for posts that can aid me. Thank you! https://hivmedi.com best prescription drugs for hiv

• underactive thyroid medication Reply

24 February 2021 at 18:31

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it’s truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers! https://hypothyroidismmed.com/ underactive thyroid medication

• best osteoporosis meds Reply

24 February 2021 at 18:43

I discovered more something totally new on this weight reduction issue. 1 issue is that good nutrition is extremely vital whenever dieting. An enormous reduction in fast foods, sugary meals, fried foods, sugary foods, red meat, and whitened flour products might be necessary. Keeping wastes unwanted organisms, and poisons may prevent objectives for losing weight. While particular drugs briefly solve the issue, the unpleasant side effects aren’t worth it, plus they never provide more than a short-term solution. It’s a known proven fact that 95% of dietary fads fail. Thank you for sharing your opinions on this weblog. https://osteoporosismedi.com best osteoporosis meds

• strzykawki Reply

15 March 2021 at 16:22

Dzięki za wskazówek dotyczących naprawy kredytu na temat tego blogu. Rzeczy i chciałbym rada ludziom byłoby, aby zrezygnować z rzeczywistej mentalności że będą teraz i wypłać później. As a as be a} społeczeństwo {my|my wszyscy|my wszyscy|wielu z nas|większość z nas|większość ludzi} ma tendencję do {robienia tego|robienia tamtego|próbowania tego|zdarzyć się|powtórz to} dla wielu {rzeczy|problemów|czynników}. Obejmuje to {wakacje|wakacje|wypady|wyjazdy wakacyjne|wycieczki|rodzinne wakacje}, meble, {i|jak również|a także|wraz z|oprócz|plus} przedmiotów {chcemy|chcielibyśmy|życzymy|chcielibyśmy|naprawdę chcielibyśmy to mieć}. Jednak {musisz|musisz|powinieneś|powinieneś chcieć|wskazane jest, aby|musisz} oddzielić {swoje|swoje|to|twoje obecne|swoje|osoby} chcą {od wszystkich|z potrzeb|z}. {Kiedy jesteś|Kiedy jesteś|Kiedy jesteś|Jeśli jesteś|Tak długo, jak jesteś|Kiedy} pracujesz, aby {poprawić swój kredyt|poprawić swoją zdolność kredytową|zwiększyć swój kredyt|zwiększyć swój kredyt|podnieś swój ranking kredytowy|popraw swój kredyt} wynik {musisz zrobić|zrobić|faktycznie potrzebujesz|naprawdę musisz} dokonać kilku {poświęceń|kompromisów}. Na przykład {możesz|możesz|możesz|możesz|będziesz mógł|| możesz|prawdopodobnie możesz} robić zakupy online {aby zaoszczędzić pieniądze|aby zaoszczędzić pieniądze|aby zaoszczędzić} lub {możesz przejść do|może się zwrócić|może odwiedzić|może obejrzeć|może sprawdzić|może kliknąć} używane {sklepy|sklepy|detaliści|sprzedawcy|punkty sprzedaży|dostawcy} zamiast {drogie|drogie|drogie|drogie|drogie|drogich} domów towarowych {dla|w odniesieniu do|dotyczących|odnoszących się do|przeznaczonych dla|do zdobycia} odzieży {strzykawki insulinowe 1ml|strzykawki tuberkulinowe|strzykawki|strzykawka|strzykawki insulinowe|strzykawki do insuliny|strzykawki trzyczęściowe tuberkulinowe|strzykawka tuberkulinowa|strzykawka insulinowa|strzykawka do insuliny|strzykawka trzyczęściowe tuberkulinowa} {strzykawki insulinowe 1ml|strzykawki tuberkulinowe|strzykawki|strzykawka|strzykawki insulinowe|strzykawki do insuliny|strzykawki trzyczęściowe tuberkulinowe|strzykawka tuberkulinowa|strzykawka insulinowa|strzykawka do insuliny|strzykawka trzyczęściowe tuberkulinowa}.

• tlen inhalacyjny 110l Reply

21 March 2021 at 23:18

Bardzo interesujący temat, doceniam to za wystawienie się tlen inhalacyjny 110l.