Londra Belediye Başkanı Bikinili Reklamı Kaldırttı

Londra’nın ilk Müslüman belediye başkanı Sadiq Khan, toplu taşıma araçlarında bikinili bir modelin kullanıldığı afişiyle insanların kendi vücut ölçülerinden utanmasına neden olduğu için eleştirilen zayıflama ürünü reklamının kaldırılacağını açıkladı.

Başkan Khan, “Kimse metroda ya da otobüste yolculuk ederken bedenleriyle ilgili gerçekçi olmayan beklentilere sokulup baskı altında hissetmemeli. Reklam endüstrisine bu konuda açık bir mesaj göndermek istiyorum” dedi.

Image processed by CodeCarvings Piczard ### FREE Community Edition ### on 2016-06-15 09:13:06Z | http://piczard.com | http://codecarvings.com0 VöÒ!0

• Matt Robertson Reply

26 November 2019 at 14:01

fantastic issues altogether, you just gained a logo new reader. What could you suggest about your submit that you just made some days ago? Any positive?

• Kasey Tonelli Reply

19 August 2020 at 16:31

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept

• verthilertva Reply

29 February 2020 at 23:36

Some truly quality content on this internet site, bookmarked.

• Weldon Dodsworth Reply

06 November 2020 at 16:51

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already 😉 Cheers!

• Savanna Vanabel Reply

07 November 2020 at 07:43

I’m the business owner of JustCBD Store brand (justcbdstore.com) and I’m presently aiming to grow my wholesale side of company. I am hoping anybody at targetdomain is able to provide some guidance ! I considered that the most suitable way to accomplish this would be to talk to vape shops and cbd retailers. I was hoping if anyone could recommend a dependable web-site where I can buy Vape Shop B2B Marketing List I am presently considering creativebeartech.com, theeliquidboutique.co.uk and wowitloveithaveit.com. Not exactly sure which one would be the very best option and would appreciate any support on this. Or would it be simpler for me to scrape my own leads? Ideas?

• Flo Higham Reply

08 November 2020 at 00:23

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet!