Erdoğan Spokesman: Turkey Talking to Russia For Aleppo Ceasefire

Stacy Adams

lllTurkey is in talks with Russia about implementing a ceasefire in the Syrian city of Aleppo, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan’s spokesman said on Thursday.

Ibrahim Kalın told a press conference in the Turkish capital Ankara that Syrian regime forces in Aleppo are carrying out crimes against humanity and war crimes, Reuters reported.

He also said that the ceasefire would include permitting humanitarian aid in for civilians trapped in the city.

Kalin’s remarks came during Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yildirim’s visit to Russia, where he has declared Turkish-Russian ties to be on the mend following a November 2015 warplane incident.

Yıldırım also said on Wednesday that Russia and Turkey are working for a solution to the Syrian conflict. He blamed the Syrian regime for the continued fighting, saying that when it comes to negotiations the “regime representatives are not honest on this issue.”

“It would be useful for Russia to be more effective against the regime, but we are continuing our common efforts,” Yildirim told RIA Novosti.

“We need to enable the ceasefire and extend more help to the harmed people,” he added.

• 대구출장마사지 Reply

25 January 2021 at 02:37

Having read this I believed it was really informative. I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this content together. I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worthwhile!

• Amado Stoeber Reply

28 January 2021 at 03:14

It was a gift for my husband and he love it.

• mendota gas inserts Clawson, MI click here for more Reply

28 January 2021 at 06:12

Good post. I learn something more challenging on completely different blogs everyday. It’ll always be stimulating to read content material from different writers and practice slightly one thing from their store. Iíd desire to make use of some with the content on my weblog whether or not you donít mind. Natually Iíll provide you with a hyperlink in your internet blog. Thanks for sharing.

• plumbing contractors Reply

28 January 2021 at 12:45

Thank you for writing this tremendous top quality article. The information in this material confirms my point of view and you really laid it out well. I could never have written an article this good.

• platinum plumbing Reply

28 January 2021 at 14:31

I was real happy to find this website on bing, just what I was searching for : D as well saved to my bookmarks .

• Edwina Sirls Reply

02 February 2021 at 10:45

Thanks so much for your hard work.

• zortilonrel Reply

07 February 2021 at 22:14

Have you ever considered writing an e-book or guest authoring on other sites? I have a blog centered on the same information you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my visitors would enjoy your work. If you’re even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.

• amazon parrot Reply

22 February 2021 at 11:39

Hello. magnificent job. I did not expect this. This is a remarkable story. Thanks!

• how to brush teeth with hydrogen peroxide Reply

04 March 2021 at 16:12

This website online can be a walk-by for all of the info you needed about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll undoubtedly uncover it.