Prince William: 1st Statement After Scandal Interview
Prince William: 1st statement after scandal interview: THAT is what he has to say to his brother.
Prince William has rejected the racism allegations made against the British royal family by his brother Prince Harry and his wife Meghan. “We are not a racist family,” said the 38-year-old on Thursday when visiting a school in London. He has not spoken to his brother since the interview broadcast on Sunday evening (US local time), William said when asked by reporters. “But I’ll do that.”
Prince William breaks his silence: 1st statement after Oprah interview
Meghan (39) and Harry (36) had accused the royal family of a lack of support and racist mind games in their revelatory interview with US presenter Oprah Winfrey. So it was in the royal family before the birth of their son Archie, how dark his skin color would be. Meghan is the first member of the family with African American roots, her mother is black.
Queen statement after scandal interview: Royals will clarify allegations in private
Queen Elizabeth II herself had already commented on the explosive interview of her grandson and his wife on Tuesday. In a brief statement, the palace announced that it was taking the accusations of racism very seriously, but that it would clarify it privately. Furthermore, the monarch was sad that Duchess Meghan suffered so much during her time at court. You and Prince Harry would remain beloved members of the royal family in the future.
BREAKING The Duke of Cambridge has today hit back at accusations of racism from #HarryandMeghanonOprah Prince William said: “We’re very much not a racist family” adding he’s not yet been in touch with Harry: “No I haven’t spoken to him yet but I will do.” #HarryandMeghan pic.twitter.com/04U9VPa2rm
— Roya Nikkhah (@RoyaNikkhah) March 11, 2021