The Queen has released a message ahead of Commonwealth Day

Today, The Queen has released a message ahead of Commonwealth Day on Monday. “Commonwealth Day has a special significance this year as we mark the 70th anniversary of the London Declaration, when nations of the Commonwealth agreed to move forward together as free and equal members. The vision and sense of connection that inspired the signatories has stood the test of time, and the Commonwealth continues to grow, adapting to address contemporary needs.

“Today, many millions of people around the world are drawn together because of the collective values shared by the Commonwealth. In April last year, I welcomed the leaders of our 53 nations to Buckingham Palace and Windsor Castle for the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting, and we all witnessed how the Commonwealth vision offers hope, and inspires us to find ways of protecting our planet, and our people.

“We are able to look to the future with greater confidence and optimism as a result of the links that we share, and thanks to the networks of cooperation and mutual support to which we contribute, and on which we draw. With enduring commitment through times of great change, successive generations have demonstrated that whilst the goodwill for which the Commonwealth is renowned may be intangible, its impact is very real.

“We experience this as people of all backgrounds continue to find new ways of expressing through action the value of belonging in a connected Commonwealth. I hope and trust that many more will commit to doing so this Commonwealth Day.”

Reviewer overview

The Queen has released a message ahead of Commonwealth Day - /10

Summary

Today, The Queen has released a message ahead of Commonwealth Day on Monday. "Commonwealth Day has a special significance this year as we mark the 70th anniversary of the London Declaration,

0 Bad!

• Stewart Reply

28 January 2021 at 01:45

Hello colleagues, pleasant piece of writing and pleasant urging commented here, I am in fact enjoying by these.

• Karma Reply

28 January 2021 at 13:51

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this
    board and I to find It really helpful & it helped me out
    much. I’m hoping to offer one thing back and aid others like you aided me.

• Linnie Reply

30 January 2021 at 04:30

Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they just
    do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top
    as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect ,
    people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

• Philip Reply

30 January 2021 at 15:49

This post is worth everyone’s attention. Where can I find out
    more?

• zortilonrel Reply

07 February 2021 at 19:27

This is a topic close to my heart cheers, where are your contact details though?

• elementor for beginners Reply

12 February 2021 at 19:16

Simply desire to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your post is simply cool and i could assume you’re an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the rewarding work.

• astra theme pro Reply

12 February 2021 at 19:47

you have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?

• elementor tutorial Reply

12 February 2021 at 20:40

Some truly interesting information, well written and broadly speaking user pleasant.

• build a website Reply

12 February 2021 at 21:26

Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due to no backup. Do you have any solutions to protect against hackers?

• how to speed up wordpress website Reply

12 February 2021 at 22:14

My husband and i have been absolutely joyous Raymond could do his investigation from the ideas he grabbed from your own site. It is now and again perplexing to just possibly be giving freely techniques which many others could have been trying to sell. So we realize we’ve got the writer to give thanks to for this. The type of explanations you have made, the simple website menu, the relationships you make it easier to promote – it’s all astonishing, and it’s leading our son and us reason why this matter is brilliant, and that is exceptionally pressing. Thank you for everything!

• where can i purchase zithromax Reply

16 February 2021 at 22:59

azithromycin oral tablet 250 mg where can you buy zithromax zithromax how to take

• malaria drug plaquenil Reply

19 February 2021 at 19:10

is erectile dysfunction secondary to ptsd chloroquine plaquenil erectile trick

• aralen price usa Reply

22 February 2021 at 05:54

chloroquine phosphate tablet chlorochin chlorodine

• hydroxyquine Reply

22 February 2021 at 17:40

hydroxychloroquine eye what is hydroxychloroquine hydroxychloroquine usmle

• ClarkLut Reply