Wall Street Stock Exchanges Broke Records

The Fed Protocol pushed Wall Street to a record high; US bond yield below 1.3%
Wall Street stock exchanges broke records following the publication of the minutes of the most recent policy meeting of the Federal Reserve, from which it emerged that despite a discussion about the timing of the start of monetary stimulus cuts in the US, it is unlikely the asset purchases will begin any time soon.

U.S. government bond yields fell below 1.3 percent for the first time since February, after the spread of the Corona virus variant variant dashed hopes of an imminent end to the plague and a hasty reduction in the Federal Reserve’s expansionary monetary policy.

The NASDAQ index (+ 0.01% 14665.06) climbed less than 0.1% and closed at this high point for the 22nd time this year; the Dow Jones index (+ 0.3% 34681.79) rose 0.3%; the S&P 500 index (+ 0.34% 4358.13 ) Added 0.3% and closed at a record high, after breaking a seven-day streak yesterday that closed at a high, the longest daily record high since 1997.

The U.S. government bond market is trading higher, and the 10-year bond yield has retreated 0.03% to 1.32%, its lowest level since February, after already falling below 1.3% during the trading day.

The ICE dollar index, which tracks the dollar against the currencies of six major US trading partners, including the euro, yen and pound sterling, is up 0.1%.

Shares of Apple (+ 1.8% 144.57) climbed 1.8% in Wall Street trading, the seventh consecutive day of gains, closing at this high for the first time since Jan. 26. With the close of trading today, Apple’s market capitalization was $ 2.4 trillion.

Amazon shares (+ 0.57% 3696.58) added 0.6% after a jump of 4.7% yesterday, closing at this high for the second day in a row, increasing the company’s market capitalization to $ 1.86 trillion.

Oil fell 4% in two days; An explosion of OPEC Plus calls could flood the market
The price of oil has fallen for the second day in a row in the shadow of investors’ fears that the collapse of OPEC talks this week will lead to an increase in supply in global oil markets.

The meeting of OPEC Plus, a group that includes the cartel countries as well as other oil exporters, led by Russia, exploded on Tuesday amid a dispute between Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates over the latter’s demand to increase its output.

Contracts for Texas sweet crude for delivery in August closed at $ 72.2 a barrel on the New York Stock Exchange. This is a decrease of 1.6%, following a fall of 2.4% yesterday, and a total of 4% in two days.

At the OPEC Plus meeting, oil production quotas were to be set for the next six months. The collapse of the talks was initially welcomed in the oil markets, amid estimates that it would prevent oil exporters from increasing their output.

Yesterday, during the day, the price of oil jumped to $ 76.98 a barrel, the highest level since November 2014. However, there were growing fears that the deadlock in which the talks took place would lead to countries in the OPEC Plus group starting to increase their output, flooding markets. Oil.