What are The Factors that Affect Apple’s Battery Health
Phone battery can be roughly divided into three situations under different usage methods.
1. A year’s battery health is reduced by less than 10%: when the mobile phone is used less frequently and rarely chasing dramas and games, the iPhone is used for one year, and the battery health is within the normal range of 90% and above, but the battery is healthy Not many have a degree above 95%, and I have not seen a few in so many years.
2. A year’s battery health is reduced by 10% to 20%: In the case of moderate frequency use and frequent use of mobile phones in spare time, a year’s battery health is within the normal range of 80% to 90%, and around 85% is relatively common.
3. A year’s battery health drops by 20% to 30%: For a heavily practical iPhone, the battery health can reach 70% to 80% in one year. Basically, the battery needs to be replaced in a year to a year and a half. It’s not very common. People who work with mobile phones will use the battery health to such a degree in a year.
Factors affecting iPhone battery health. In the settings of the Apple mobile phone, you can check the health of the battery. The higher the battery health, the greater the maximum capacity that the battery can use, that is, the stronger the battery life. What are the factors that affect the battery health?
1. The number of charge and discharge: This number does not mean how many times the battery has been charged, but the number of cycles that the battery is fully charged under the maximum capacity. For example, suppose the battery capacity is 2000mAh, the first charge is 500mAh, the second charge is 1000mAh, and the third charge is 500mAh, then these three charges are counted as one charge and discharge times. The battery has a threshold for the number of charge and discharge times in a normal environment. When a certain critical point is reached, the maximum usable capacity of the battery will decrease. The reflection on the iPhone is that the battery health has dropped.
2. Use environment: The batteries on smart phones are currently lithium batteries. The life of lithium batteries will change with the use environment. The number of charge and discharge mentioned above is one aspect, and the other is the temperature in the use environment. Lithium batteries There are different opinions on the best use temperature of the lithium battery. I personally feel that the life of the lithium battery will not be affected by the temperature when the body does not feel particularly cold or hot. Often used in high or low temperature environments, the life of the lithium battery will inevitably be affected.
Tips: The best operating temperature of lithium batteries: 0°C to 40°C, the charging temperature range of lithium batteries: 0°C to 45°C, and the discharging temperature range of lithium batteries: -20°C to 60°C. Note: The temperature is too high or too low, which will affect the life and safety of the lithium battery. The battery health (maximum capacity) of the iPhone can be replaced at about 70%. The battery health of the iPhone will directly affect the performance of the phone. When the battery health reaches a certain ratio, the chip will be reduced accordingly to obtain better battery life.
I personally suggest that when the battery health of the iPhone reaches about 70%, the battery life and performance of the phone are already very bad. At this time, it is more appropriate to replace the battery. If possible, it is best to replace the battery when the battery health reaches 80%. Battery, so as to ensure that the performance and battery life of the phone will not be greatly affected. The iPhone X has been used for one year and 9 months, and the battery health reaches 85%, which is within the normal range. You can continue to use it. If you find a significant.
What are The Factors that Affect Apple's Battery Health - /10