Nike and Premier League Extend Partnership

Nike and the Premier League have announced a six-year extension to their existing partnership, until at least 2025.

The extension of the deal, which began back in 2000, cements one of Nike’s longest partnerships in football, ensuring continued innovation on and off the pitch.

The past 18 years have seen the development of significant innovations in the world’s most popular league, including the official Premier League ball. The current ball is the 15th iteration and 2018/19 is the 19th Premier League season for which Nike has designed the technology.

Starting with the Nike Geo Merlin in 2000/01 through to the Premier League Merlin for 2018/19, Nike brings performance innovation to the pitch, season after season. From increased visibility to decreased paneling, the evolution of ball technology has had a major impact on the game.

Nike’s two decades of partnership with the Premier League continues our commitment to innovation on the field and supporting players from the grassroots to elite levels of the game. We are excited to extend our partnership and inspire more men and women to play the game,” says Martin Buckley, VP/GM Nike Global Football.

Richard Scudamore, Executive Chairman of the Premier League, adds: “Nike is an excellent partner for the Premier League and, through its track-record of innovation, has done a great job providing high quality match-balls for the competition for nearly 20 years. We are very pleased our partnership has extended until the end of season 2024/25. Our work together extends beyond the match-ball and includes Nike’s excellent support for the Premier League Kit Scheme that benefits schools across England and Wales.”

Importantly, the partnership will also continue to serve the next generation of athletes. Nike works closely with the Premier League to support a range of initiatives, including local community projects and the Premier League Players’ Kit Scheme. The scheme, which has been running since 2011, encourages young people to get active by providing schools and clubs with full playing kits.

• Smartwatch Reply

28 January 2021 at 16:50

I’ve thought about posting something about this before. Good job! Can I use part of your post in my blog?

• vibrating prostate massager Reply

29 January 2021 at 05:36

Awesome post. It’s so good to see someone taking the time to share this information

• best g spot vibrator Reply

29 January 2021 at 06:00

If you don’t mind, where do you host your weblog? I am looking for a very good web host and your webpage seams to be extremely fast and up most the time…

• money lender singapore Reply

03 February 2021 at 10:32

It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!

• zortilonrel Reply

07 February 2021 at 16:40

Hi there, You have performed a great job. I will definitely digg it and in my view suggest to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from this website.

• best fitness smart watch Reply

12 February 2021 at 20:26

I really love this article.

• best Headache medication Reply

14 February 2021 at 15:41

Thanks for your concepts. One thing we’ve noticed is banks along with financial institutions are aware of the spending practices of consumers while also understand that most of the people max out there their real credit cards around the getaways. They properly take advantage of this specific fact and commence flooding your current inbox along with snail-mail box using hundreds of no-interest APR card offers just after the holiday season comes to an end. Knowing that should you be like 98% of American community, you’ll rush at the possiblity to consolidate card debt and shift balances for 0 apr interest rates credit cards. ihhhgjl https://headachemedi.com – best Headache medication

• drugs used for thyroid problems Reply

15 February 2021 at 04:00

Thanks for your tips. One thing we have noticed is always that banks and also financial institutions have in mind the spending behavior of consumers and also understand that a lot of people max out there their own credit cards around the holiday seasons. They prudently take advantage of this kind of fact and begin flooding the inbox and also snail-mail box together with hundreds of Zero APR card offers immediately after the holiday season comes to an end. Knowing that in case you are like 98% of all American open public, you’ll hop at the possiblity to consolidate personal credit card debt and move balances for 0 interest rates credit cards. hgggfik https://thyroidmedi.com – drugs used for thyroid problems

• stomach pain meds Reply

15 February 2021 at 20:50

Thanks for your ideas. One thing I have noticed is that banks and financial institutions know the spending habits of consumers and understand that most people max out their credit cards around the holidays. They wisely take advantage of this fact and start flooding your inbox and snail-mail box with hundreds of 0 APR credit card offers soon after the holiday season ends. Knowing that if you are like 98% of the American public, you’ll jump at the chance to consolidate credit card debt and transfer balances to 0 APR credit cards. aaaaaaa https://stomachmedi.com – stomach pain meds

• best stomach meds Reply

16 February 2021 at 15:24

Thanks for your suggestions. One thing I’ve noticed is the fact that banks as well as financial institutions really know the spending routines of consumers as well as understand that many people max away their own credit cards around the vacations. They sensibly take advantage of this particular fact and begin flooding your own inbox as well as snail-mail box along with hundreds of Zero APR credit card offers right after the holiday season finishes. Knowing that if you’re like 98% of all American open public, you’ll leap at the opportunity to consolidate credit debt and move balances to 0 annual percentage rates credit cards. eeeddfj https://pancreasmedi.com – best stomach meds

• buy kidney pain drugs Reply

17 February 2021 at 13:46

As a Newbie, I am always searching online for articles that can help me. Thank you

• buy kidney medications Reply

17 February 2021 at 14:12

As a Newbie, I am constantly browsing online for articles that can aid me. Thank you

• instant foreigner loan singapore Reply

19 February 2021 at 06:14

This will be helpful for my family.

• darmowa chwilówka Reply

22 February 2021 at 00:20

Keep functioning ,impressive job! https://chwilowki-pozyczka.pl – darmowa chwilówka

• golf simulator for sale Reply

25 February 2021 at 22:57

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already 😉 Cheers!

• rolex super clone Reply

04 March 2021 at 17:04

perfect post, i love it

• fake rolex bezel Reply

05 March 2021 at 03:34

complete article, i like it

• rolex 126600 replica Reply

05 March 2021 at 10:59

best article

• Best place to buy used cars Cape Coral Reply

05 March 2021 at 13:49

Very often I go to see this blog. It very much is pleasant to me. Thanks the author

• replica rolex mens Reply

05 March 2021 at 18:25

flawless content, i like it

• funny fake rolex Reply

06 March 2021 at 03:21

outstanding content, i love it