S&P Türkiye’nin Kredi Notunu Düşürdü

s-and-pTürkiye’deki darbe girişiminin finans piyasalarındaki olumsuz etkileri hissedilmeye başlandı. ABD kredi.

derecelendirme kuruluşu Standard&Poor’s Türkiye’nin notunu düşürdü.Uluslararası kredi derecelendirme kuruluşu Standard&Poor’s (S&P) Türkiye’nin BB+ olan kredi notunu BB’ye düşürdü. S&P Türkiye’nin kredi notu görünümünü de negatif olarak belirledi. Türkiye böylelikle “yatırım yapılabilir” seviyesinin altında kaldı.
Kuruluştan bugün yapılan Londra’da yapılan açıklamada, karara gerekçe olarak darbe girişimi sonrasında Türkiye’de artan siyasi kutuplaşma gösterildi ve Türkiye’de güvensizlik ortamının uzun süre devam etme riski olduğu belirtildi. Açıklamada, bu durumun Türkiye’ye yabancı sermaye akışını olumsuz yönde etkileyebileceği kaydedildi. Ayrıca ekonominin kötüye gidebileceği endişeleri nedeniyle kredi notu görünümünün negatif olarak belirlendiği ifade edildi.
S&P’ye rakip kredi derecelendirme kuruluşları Moody’s ve Fitch’den ise Pazartesi günü yapılan açıklamada, Türkiye’nin durumunun incelendiği belirtilmişti. Ancak bu kuruluşlar, Türkiye’yi yatırım yapılabilir olarak değerlendiriyor.
Türk lirası değer kaybetti
S&P’nin Türkiye’nin kredi notunu düşürmesinin ardından, Türk lirası dolar karşısında yüzde 1.1 zayıflayarak, TSİ saat 19.00’da 3.0823 seviyesine geldi. Böylelikle, Türk lirası dolar karşısında rekor düzeyde düşüş kaydetti.

• 울산출장안마 Reply

24 January 2021 at 16:35

The next time I read a blog, Hopefully it does not disappoint me just as much as this particular one. After all, Yes, it was my choice to read through, however I genuinely thought you would probably have something helpful to say. All I hear is a bunch of crying about something that you could fix if you were not too busy searching for attention.

• 울산출장 Reply

25 January 2021 at 14:09

When I originally left a comment I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now whenever a comment is added I recieve 4 emails with the exact same comment. There has to be an easy method you are able to remove me from that service? Thanks!

• tec barbeque Madison Heights, MI see this Reply

29 January 2021 at 23:38

wonderful post, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector do not notice this. You should continue your writing. I’m confident, you have a huge readers’ base already!

• why not try here garden Reply

01 February 2021 at 02:11

You made some clear points there. I did a search on the issue and found most guys will consent with your blog.

• septic tank pumping Reply

01 February 2021 at 14:50

Hi this is a nifty website that you have, thanks for sharing it with the world

• Headache pain medicine Reply

15 February 2021 at 02:00

Thanks for your ideas. One thing I have noticed is that banks and financial institutions know the spending habits of consumers and understand that most people max out their credit cards around the holidays. They wisely take advantage of this fact and start flooding your inbox and snail-mail box by using hundreds of no interest APR credit cards offers shortly when the holiday season closes. Knowing that when you are like 98% in the American general public, you’ll get at the one opportunity to consolidate financial debt and switch balances towards 0 rate credit cards. onnnmpp https://headachemedi.com – headache drugs list

• thyroid pain meds Reply

15 February 2021 at 14:20

Thanks for your ideas. One thing I have noticed is that banks and financial institutions know the spending habits of consumers and understand that most people max out their credit cards around the holidays. They wisely take advantage of this fact and start flooding your inbox and snail-mail box with hundreds of 0 APR credit card offers soon after the holiday season ends. Knowing that if you are like 98% of the American public, you’ll jump at the chance to consolidate credit card debt and transfer balances to 0 APR credit cards. aaaaaaa https://thyroidmedi.com – thyroid pain meds

• stomach drugs over the counter Reply

16 February 2021 at 06:48

Thanks for your ideas. One thing I have noticed is that banks and financial institutions know the spending habits of consumers and understand that most people max out their credit cards around the holidays. They wisely take advantage of this fact and start flooding your inbox and snail-mail box with hundreds of 0 APR credit card offers soon after the holiday season ends. Knowing that if you are like 98% of the American public, you’ll jump at the chance to consolidate credit card debt and transfer balances to 0 APR credit cards. cccccei https://stomachmedi.com – stomach drugs over the counter

• meds for kidney disease Reply

17 February 2021 at 22:44

As a Newbie, I am continuously exploring online for articles that can be of assistance to me. Thank you

• kidney medications list Reply

18 February 2021 at 00:03

• http://takemyex.com/ Reply

24 February 2021 at 12:52

Es sind maximal 29 von 37 Trophäen erspielbar. http://takemyex.com/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=www.medaillen-king.de%2Fangeln