Millions Use Online System For Turkish Visas in 2014

DSCF0021More than 6.1 million people worldover used the online application system to apply for Turkish visas in 2014, a figure that continues to rise rapidly.

More than 6.1 million people worldover used the online application system to apply for Turkish visas in 2014, a figure that continues to rise rapidly, data compiled recently through Turkish foreign ministry sources revealed.

The 6.1 million people included applicants for tourist and business visas who applied through the link www.evisa.gov.tr, an online system available since April 2013.

Applicants using the online system were increasing steadily, reaching up to 10,000 weekly requests at times.

Out of the 6.1 million, almost 1.7 million visas were issued for British citizens, followed by figures for Dutch, Iraqi, Belgian and Polish visitors.

An applicant can get a visa within three minutes via an online payment. More than 35 million people visited Turkey in the first 11 months of 2014, according to recent reports.

• Ekonomia Makro i Mikro Reply

05 February 2021 at 00:35

Najwieksza porazka w zyciu czlowieka to rozziew pomiedzy tym, kim mlgl sie stac, a tym, kim stal sie w rzeczywistosci.- Ashley Montagu.

• Pianino Opis Reply

06 February 2021 at 02:26

Sweet web site , super pattern , real clean and employ friendly .

• Metale Tematy Reply

07 February 2021 at 06:40

By aktorka odniosla sukces, powinna miec twarz Wenus, umysl Minewry, wdziek Terpsychory, pamiec wzietego prawnika oraz sklre z gaznika. E. Barrymore UMS*

• Pianino.XMC.pl Reply

07 February 2021 at 12:46

Whereas this topic will be very vexed for most people, my view is that there needs to be a middle or widespread ground that all of us can find. I do worth that you simply抳e added pertinent and clever commentary here although, a lot appreciated. Thanks for this post. It really works like a charm. Im sorry to say that I doubted this at first.

• Metale Odlewnictwo Reply

09 February 2021 at 07:07

Czlowiek jest do tego stopnia egoistyczny, ze stojac nad grobem przyjaciela, potrafi plakac nad soba z powodu jego utraty. Agnieszka Lisak

• Socjologia.XMC.PL Reply

11 February 2021 at 01:38

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.

• Free Japan Reply

13 February 2021 at 01:13

If you are like a lot of people you can simply overlook this. The best thing you can do is become relevant with yourself and faithful with your own morals. This will lead to a sad and unfulfilling life.

• Norwegia News Reply

14 February 2021 at 18:06

Jaki jest sens zycia? To zalezy od tego, jakie zycie masz na mysli. – Colleen Hoover

• Norwegia.XMC.pl Reply

16 February 2021 at 04:34

Dobre zycie przypada w udziale tym, ktorzy sie o nie staraja. – Lew Tolstoj

• Filozofia Arystoteles Reply

17 February 2021 at 18:50

Nic zycia jest mieszanym wloknem, dobro i zlo przewijaja sie razem. – William Shakespeare

• Filozofia Grecja Reply

19 February 2021 at 17:03

Eminent web blog, Fastidious comments that I can take on board. Im moving ahead and might apply to my current job as a pet sitter, which could be very fulfilling, but I need to further grow expand. Best Thoughts for the Future

• USA Portal Reply

21 February 2021 at 14:38

Zycie pisze najbardziej oryginalne, najbardziej komiczne, a jednoczesnie najbardziej dramatyczne scenariusze. – Wislawa Szymborska

• USA Polityka Reply

23 February 2021 at 01:54

Hello there! My identify is john I am a 20 many years previous pupil. I love to examine. I dont have a lot of time. This can be why I discovered speed reading courses, I Believe that in the event you examine a great deal of books and megazines youve to understand the skill of speed reading. Just so that you can study far better and quicker. anyway, I hope you will carry on to sustain this web page. this is a wonderful place and Im certain Ill be back in the close to long term once more.

• Japonia Kobieta Reply

25 February 2021 at 06:50

Za kazdym praworzadnym mezczyzna, ktory odnilsl sukces, stoi kobieta – ktora nie ma co na siebie wlozyc. Sir. James Stewart

• Japonia Szkolnictwo Reply

27 February 2021 at 03:25

It shows how you comprehend this subject. Added this page, is for more.