The British Company Stops Movie Theaters Project in Saudi Arabia

The British company Vue has decided to stop its project in Saudi Arabia, which consists of 30 movie theaters.

We’re like other companies in other parts of the world,, said Tim Richards, Vue’s Executive Director and founder. We monitor and share the concerns of other companies. All this happened very quickly. We want to watch what will happen in the next few weeks. ”

Richards also said he would not participate in an investment conference (Future Investment Initiative), which will be held in Riyadh on October 23-25, under the auspices of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Selman of Saudi Arabia.

In December last year, the Saudi administration reported that a total of 300 cinemas were planned to be opened in the country by 2030.

Following the lifting of the ban on cinema in Saudi Arabia, Vue signed an agreement with the Saudi group in February for the realization of the project.

British investor Richard Branson, the founder of the British investment and technology company Virgin Group, announced that he had decided to suspend his executive position in two tourism projects in Saudi Arabia following the disappearance of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi

Branson said, While the investigation into Jamal Khashoggi continues and I do not know where he is, I will suspend my directorate of two tourism projects (in Saudi Arabia). As Virgin, we will also suspend negotiations with the Saudi Arabian Public Investment Fund on the investment offer to our space companies, Virgin Galactic and Virgin Orbit. ’

The London Stock Exchange (LSE) Chief Executive David Schwimmer announced on 23-25 ​​October that he would not attend the international investment meeting in Saudi Arabia.

• Lillie Macri Reply

16 November 2018 at 18:34

Probably one of the biggest Affiliate Programs out there: http://bit.ly/2ODt2Tt – 30 commission on all products!

• Emmanuel Price Reply

27 November 2018 at 02:29

Fancy earning $1500-$2000 a month at home? Register here and start earning commissions: Affiliate Program – 30 comission

• Ronny Duffy Reply

28 November 2018 at 23:16

If you ever did try Phallomax, please drop your thoughts here. I’m about to test it out. Have seen about this remedy some very good reviews. Just wondering on how much of additional length would it add to my little friend down there haha 😀

• Sharie Hameister Reply

28 February 2019 at 14:35

Hey there! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be ok. I’m definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.

• Hassie Caccia Reply

28 February 2019 at 15:44

Good post. Click my name to obtain cheap email lists for your marketing campaigns. Thanks.

• Cheap Emails For Sale Reply

28 February 2019 at 17:10

I do enjoy the way you have presented this particular challenge and it really does present us some fodder for consideration. Nonetheless, from just what I have experienced, I just simply trust when other feed-back stack on that individuals keep on point and not get started upon a soap box regarding some other news du jour. Still, thank you for this excellent point and even though I do not agree with the idea in totality, I value your perspective.

• Noreen Kemple Reply

21 April 2019 at 09:31

Best method to make at least $1000 a week. Get registered here: http://bit.ly/2DnKhoQ

• scariest maze games Reply

03 May 2019 at 03:39

… [Trackback]

[…] Read More on that Topic: istanbulpost.com.tr/the-british-company-stops-movie-theaters-project-in-saudi-arabia/ […]

• Bandar Bola Terpercaya Reply

13 May 2019 at 19:10

… [Trackback]

[…] Read More Info here to that Topic: istanbulpost.com.tr/the-british-company-stops-movie-theaters-project-in-saudi-arabia/ […]

• SEO expert Reply

24 June 2019 at 05:55

Undeniably believe that that you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the internet the easiest factor to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked at the same time as people think about worries that they plainly do not know about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the entire thing with no need side effect , other people can take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thank you